others available at weedsmj
Bubble hash is concentrated form of cannabis ,usually high in THC where most of residual plant fiber is removed .
this hash is an indica strain and its cross between Grand Daddy Purple and OG kush it has 60:40 indica/sativa, it isnt strong as many others concetrate .its THC content usually stay in the range of 30-60 percent.
How Do You Make Bubble Hash?
As we touched on earlier, this hash is one of the oldest and purest methods of making concentrated cannabis and uses only ice and water as a solvent.
It’s easy to do but requires time, patience, and some elbow grease.
- Bubble bags
- Stir sticks
- 10-15 pounds of ice
- 3-4 ounces of quality cannabis
- 5-gallon bucket
- Purified water
3 Tips For Awesome Bubble Hash
1) Get Your Cannabis As Cold As Possible
Obviously, the ice is really cold (frozen), but if you can make everything else cold too — the water and the air around you — the finished product will be that much better.
2) Use Purified Water
Tap water contains chlorine and fluoride (among other things). And these chemicals don’t mix well with the trichomes you’re trying to extract. Always use purified water and your bubble hash will come out fine.
3) Quality Bud Equals Quality Bubble Hash
You can use shake and trim to make this hash, but that’s going to produce a less-than-stellar product. Use the best quality bud you can get your hands on — the strain doesn’t matter — so that the end result doesn’t leave you disappointed.
How To Make Bubble Hash: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Layer your bubble bag or screen (three or four of them) in the bucket from smallest to largest. The smaller the number, the smaller the screen.
- Add 3-4 ounces of high-quality cannabis.
- Pour half a bag of ice on top of the cannabis.
- Add enough purified water (about eight cups) to cover the cannabis under the ice.
- Mix the ice, water, and buds together.